Welding ~ Beginners to Intermediate to Advanced
with Richard Mitchell III
The first class is mandatory as safety training and equipment safety are discussed and demonstrated.
Welding Class Scope and Sequence:
- Health & Safety aspects of welding (PPE and proper lab behavior)
- (SMAW) "aka Stick" equipment and setup
- Polarities and electrical fundamentals
- Wire identification spool and electrode
- Metal shear operation
- Electric arc wedling (6011 flat) Padding
- An introduction to (GMAW) "aka MIG" welding
- Oxy-acetylene safety, setup, and cutting
- Plasma safety, setup, and cutting
- OPEN LAb - each student can pick a particular area of interest and work on their own profect.
Session 1: Oct 11th, 2023
Wed for 5 weeks from 5:00 - 8:30 pmRegister
only 2 seats left
5 Bird St.
Houlton, ME 04730 Get directions
Room: Region Two